Monday, March 9, 2009

ro addiction

Its been a long time since my last post, and everytime i visit my blog, i saw an underwear hanging there. So i have decided to update it again. Nothing happen much recently, and what i did most days was playing ro (you arent a teenager if you ask me what's it xD)

The greatest fear before i play back ro was the addiction, unfortunately I kena ady, lost the self control D: whenever in class having lecture, my brain particals fly into the ro world, I am able to see falcons flying inside the lecture hall, seriously.

This is my latest engineering math chapter, i learned how to draw lord knight calculate complex matrics lllOrz

Nevermind, i believe i will wake up soon enough. A moment ago my line was too bad, and i cant play ro, thats why i drew them instead. The theme is "ragnarok's character in current era". Just some noob drawing, see le jiu suan ba swt.

edit:that hp de pic removed, see dao his face beh tahan ==lll

Aww its 6am now, i wanna slap myself lllOrz....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL panty!put ur own panty ok?
that..that..holding healing staff de ppl de head not match with his body leh..like wanna patah jor-.-''
and champ de head smaller than mine-.-''
nvm ok,still can improve! gambateh~!

levin said...

lol, first one i just draw like tat de, ya the patah head XD

second one draw according to my body proportional, u are saying my body atonomy ng ngam jek ==lll

ohoho, nvm i am removing them also...e8

Genie said...

Yerrr.. This levin-sama memang too free dy ler.. Summore almost Midterms. Still got time to scribble. I have to sembahyang you jor.

levin said...

Midterm over ady lol, the next test is on 3 weeks later~

Lai la, show me ur drawing :D teach teach me how to draw...

LauraLeia said...

lol... I totally understand the RO addiction part. XD
I didn't doodle in class though; I was planning character skills during lessons. XD

levin said...

lol, finally found another person who actually feel so xD
I spent alot of time on planning new character too.... = =lll