Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Odori 2009

Bon odori 2009 is much better comparing last year, crowded, more japanese, less scary lolita lala and cosplayer, and alot more moe children!!


Its super croweded...

children with yukata were everywhere...

people couldn't resist themselves from taking picture with them.

So i cant help but follow the tradition.

Things that we should drink in Bon Odori...

errmm but that's not how you eat it.

The snack that appeared in many animes, what is it called hmm...

dun stare at me like that... smile pls @_@

A-chan,"Stalker detected!! Counter snap!!~"

A-chan,"lets see how is my skill...~"
B-chan,"........no eye see you"

A-chan,"my skill guo ran not bad .... :D"
C-chan,"..............i must get tat camera..."


"hahaha you cant chase me" ... children's laughing

i shaked my head and say i can, then i chased them with my camera hohohoho (sounds pervert )


balloon~nyan~

hit hit x3

i can do it~nyan :3


aahhh? *post*

i believe i can fly~

pfftt...flying is tiring

search search = =

I wan my milk~ x3

Waseh see dao like this, the gold fish gang where can tahan themselves *__*

my dinner. Lesson 7: buy your food earlier else you got nothing proper to eat.




6 comments:

Genie said...

Since you reminded me....

What happened to your anniversary with ChiWaYu pic??? Don't delete it lar...

XD

Czero said...

Iinm, those snack are called Chocobi or something, popular in Crayon Shin Chan. XD

levin said...

@jeen yi,
I look fugly in tat pic, beh tahan whenever i saw it...
Cant help but gotta delete it @_@

@Czero,
i see...yayayatat snack keep on appearing in Crayon Shin Chan xD

Summer's Juice said...

....buy a real japanese costume!
prepare for nx year!!! =P

marccus said...

wakaka XD that little girl eh face look so fierce lar XD

levin said...

@summer's juice,
may i know who u are? xD

@marccus,
ya shes really fierce @_@