Monday, July 21, 2008

Anicom 08

Last Sunday I've been to the anicom, an anime cosplay competition held in Sg.Wang with my friends. There were 15 teams of cosplayers joining the competition for that day, and there is still another one coming this sunday, 17 july. So anyone who missed it have the chance to watch it again.

Gintama characters eating McD.

''Shini-nasai~''

The young girl in white was the runner-up for that day, bow...

hmm some characters that i dont know...

they should have win, too bad . Btw, they are sibling lol.

I love this posture so much!! XD

Her acting is 110% alike with the real thing! Mvp of the day!!


I have no idea where is the champion cat/neko girl after the competition, so I didn't manage to take her photo. After watched so many cosplayers, my heart already feel very itchy, maybe i should start preparing for my first costume soon xD




No comments: