Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bon odori 2008

As for the first post in my blog, lets talk about my bon odori trip. When my friends and I reached the Shah Alam stadium, the amount of people was like my expectation, A LOT! I was told that lala and cosplayer are not allowed to attend this festival, yet i saw some super short yukata and gothlolita. Malaysia's bon odori, can't help it lol.

This oji-san looks like japanese santa claus.

Then I had my dinner which are "japanese" fried noddle and water mixed saki, which caused my body to itchy till now, due to allergy =_=ll

Okay, after some drumming, the festival has begun.

And everyone starts dancing...lalala~


It's really fun to made people misunderstood me as a japanese by speaking some simple japanese words xD Before the festival begun, the fake saki already got me abit drunk. So unbelievable, I thought myself was really good in drinking lol. *edit: after two days my body is still itchy, it's killing me -_-ll

Japanese children are really so cute. They look exactly like the characters inside manga and anime. Be noticed that i am not really a loli-lover, just simply can't resist their kawaii-ness T__T

Loli detected!!! xD

Kawaii!!~~
Ermm the last one looks abit scary due to the light problem i guess, will upload a better one once i get it @_@

Omg, i'm taking photo with a cute japanese kid and his parents!!


There are still a lot of nice photos not with me yet, was just using my handphone to take picture. Will upload them again as soon as I get them. I totally enjoy it!!

Long live Bon Odori!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im there also that day !! But i din paid attention on their perfomance. I queeu there to buy foods. Wait 1 + half hour to buy "Zhang Yu Shao"..damn..expensive + no nice ! =.="

I will upload my photo soon too ^^

levin said...

Haha i see, then it must be delicious. I saw there were too many people and I decided to que for stall that got lesser ppl lol...