Friday, December 12, 2008

DGM cosplay

CF is coming really soon, excited xD
Thanks god i manage to finish all the preparations, that included my self-made mugen (my cosplay character, kanda's katana), and my diy boot.

love my katana so much, its 80% alike with the real thing xD


however my self-made boot er.....they look like tortoise heads *facepalm* The material was actually my kanda uniform's pant xD The pant was too tide for me to wear, so i decided to cut it and sew it into a boot instead.

Bo pian, I fail to find any suitable boot in the market. Wanna see me wearing these tortoises in cf08? xD

edit: thanks potter87 for correcting my "DMG" headline @_@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ur boots..
i see one time i laugh 10times @@"
really like those power ranger de boots lah!!!
last time i went to genting..
and got power ranger show..their boots really like urs!!

levin said...

waseh at first i tot wat will u say..
yuan lai is power ranger de boots...sei
nvm next time i can cosplay power ranger @_@

Ultrawen said...

HAAHAHAHHA