Monday, December 8, 2008

resurrection

I feel heartache whenever i look at my pity blog, its so silent, like a haunted blog -_-ll Nevertheless more things are coming, really sooon, and I will start pasting the link all over the places i've been to.

Waiting for 20th and 21st Dec, my first time in cf, and cosplaying as kanda yuu xD i guess it's going to be a lovely experience, but i really dun dare to give much hope into my cosplay, as my wig is already seriously cacat >_>

Oh ya, if anyone can notice, i have already added a link on the right side of my blog, its the link to my deviantart site. Precaution: I am a very bad drawer, i draw for fun only, but if ya have a DA id too, please do comment and criticize my deviants :3 gonna appreciate that.

blog under renovation~






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol..nvm..
jie jie me will help u make it like crazy jungle! XD