Monday, February 9, 2009

My precious hair


I just cut my hair, and it was the gayest hair i ever had. Back short, top spike, front long, side thick and ghey(45 degree up). I kept my hair length for more than half a year ady, and was thinking its time to change style, to more leng type, but 千年蓄发,殇于一时, cut until like this. The main gheyness came from the side, its very very gay!!! That pic i draw is way too nice comparing the real thing, it just ugly until cant be drew.

My fren angeltears told me usually gay=lengzai, but mine is gay until very yong shui. Ben lai my mom ask me to go back eat she cook de prawn this week, and i can shun bian go out, but now wan me to walk on street with this gay hair (no offend to gay frens, coz mine is ugly gay)....how?? -.-

How do those stars like dbsk grow their hair so fast, can anyone answer me T_T I wan to grow back my hairs....sigh, kek sum, its all too late.

8 comments:

LauraLeia said...

lol.... It can't be THAT bad, can it? O.o

Oh yeah, the secret to DBSK hair - extensions! (Probably) And lots and lots of hair products. XD

levin said...

Wah ur reply super fast lol ^^

Too bad it must be extremely costy to do hair extension, if not i will undo my mistake /sigh

LauraLeia said...

Because I'm too free at home. -lolz-
I think hair extensions they count by per strand of hair. The cost... @@ Pretty creepy too, since you'll be like wearing other ppl's hair sorta permanently. =.=

Anonymous said...

DBSK and those stars always have hair treatment..so their hairs can grow faster and healthier...of cuz their company spends a lot on their hair too..

Gay mai gay...no matter how shui yong...it won`t be shui yong than my nerdy hair...

+ you got leng zai yang...give u some time to grow back and will become more leng zai.

Ugly mathematician in canada

Genie said...

Levin-sama!! Yer, I dont care la! Come back this weekends or else!!

X worries we all sudah biase see your face.You want let you be Hunter for the day.

levin said...

@geng chao mathematician,

I wish i have a nerdy hair now, its better xD

nvm cut also cut ady, 3months later i am a 好汉 again...(punching own chest)

@Genie,

else wat lol? >_>
normal face + weird hair = weird face....

*puke*

Anonymous said...

lol levin guai..
now i same wtih u jor..hi 5?
yesterday kena my fren laugh dao-.-''
jie jie hug hug e6 T.T

Anonymous said...

wei, hair reali no good meh?
nvm la your COSPLAY wig got chance to use again ordy.. weee~
xD